The birth doula package includes labor and delivery along with birth and postpartum preparation as well as other services to support a healthy pregnancy and postpartum transition.
• One nutrition counseling session with pre and postnatal dietitian, Jessica Diamond
• Birth talk and preparation including childbirth education (with Lori or an expert childbirth educator)
• Set birth intentions, create an authentic birth plan with personalized birth affirmations
• Comfort measures, labor positions, tricks and tools including breath work, massage techniques and meditations for birth
• Life coaching session preparing for the postpartum transition
• Life coaching session one month out to work through any fears and things to do to prepare your body for the birth along with spinning baby movement to prepare body and baby for optimal fetal positioning
• One doctor or midwife visit
• Lactation consultation with Jessica Diamond
• Natural remedies for all ailments and referrals to any pregnancy or post birth experts and products
• Available via text or email with any questions and will return messages within 24 hours
Lori will be by your side at whatever point you feel you need her when you are in labor. During your labor, Lori holds a space for you and your family, bringing in massage, energy work, breath work, visualization, movement, labor positions, meditations, aromatherapy, life coaching and intuitive guidance. Lori will be your best advocate, cheerleader and bring the healing magic into your birth. She will always come from a place compassion, non-judgement and empathy and will 100% support you in whatever way you choose to authentically birth your baby.
*A back-up doula will always be provided (in case of emergency)
• Daily check ins for the first week postpartum via text or phone
• Three days of MotherBees food delivery service
• Consultation with postpartum doula and new mother guide, McLean McGown of Mother the Mother